Ski Post

Trysil SkiStar via Compfight 

I started to ski 3 years ago at MT Washington. I had only ever skied one other time at another mountain all the way a cross the country. Last year I learned how to ski blue and black diamonds. This ski season, I would like to learn how to ski double blacks and how to ski the out back. If you are ever close to a ski mountain in the winter, I would recommend that you get a lesson and go skiing because it the best way to spend your winter.

I have only skied the terrain park once, and it did not go well.  I ended up falling on the grind box because I was going too fast. I tried to slow down, but my legs split apart and I landed right on my back. siting on the chair lift hurt more than the fall.

This ski season the mountain is opening up earlier due to an early heavy snow fall. I am really excited to go skiing. Last year I missed quite a bit of skiing because we had to go thru rentals every ski day, but this year I got my own gear so I am ready to hit the slopes.

-Quinn signing off

6 thoughts on “Ski Post

1. Dad

Yeah, should be a good year up there Quinn! You have come a long way in a year! Remember when you almost killed yourself last year wiping out into the barrier, hilarious!! Not! I am looking forward to more moguls and maybe hitting the outback area. Hope I don’t ski over you again this year!

Dad

Reply
    1. Quinn Post author

Hi Dad
      I remember when I wiped out, It was actually 2 years ago. I was skiing black runs last year.
      I hope you don’t run me over this year, you were out 3 weeks.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      -Quinn

Reply
  2. Nate

hey Quinn when did you first stared skiing ? have you ever skied at another mountain ?
    the picture goes well with your story
    i never had ski lessons have you ? what kinda of pass do you have for this year
    keep skiing Nate

Reply
    1. Quinn Post author

Hi Nate
      T first started to ski 3 years ago, but I did ski at another mountain in Newfoundland.
      The mountain that I skied at was called Marble Mountain.
      I have had ski lessons two times.I have a graduate pass.
      -Quinn

Reply
  3. Nathan

Hello Quinn
    I don’t ski but I snowboard, I started snowboarding when I was seven years old, I haven’t snowboarded since 2015.
    I have never tried to ski before, I want to try to ski though even if I fall over a lot of times.
    I want to go and snowboard up at Mt Washington again though, maybe I could try to ski.
    Have a great day.
    Sincerely, Nathan

Reply
    1. Quinn Post author

Hi Nathan
      I have never tried snowboarding, Do you like to snowboard?
      I would go skiing or snowboarding this year.
      -Quinn

Reply